This policy provides guidelines regarding which kind of advertisements are allowed on our website and how we assess the contents provided by the advertisers for being posted on our website. All the advertisements visible on our website comply with the following guidelines and all the advertisers who wish to advertise their products or services on our website must ensure that their content provided for advertisement, product or service must comply with the following guidelines and policies.
Our policy is governed by 4 characteristics of the advertisement:
- Prohibited Content- products and services of which we will not allow advertisement on our website.
- Prohibited practices – things which the advertisers shall not be involved in if it wants to advertise through our website.
- Restricted Content- the products and services which can be advertised but limitations are imposed by as to the content being used to advertise on our website.
- Editorial and Technical – all dimensions of the quality of the content provided to us is covered under this.
- Illegal goods and services.
- Counterfeit goods
- Dangerous products and services
- Inappropriate content
- Tobacco products
- Illegal or recreational drugs
- Unsafe supplements
- Adult product or services
- Adult content
- Discriminatory content
- Non- Functional landing page
- Landing page not as per the content
- Non – existing products or services
- Multi level marketing
- Penny auctions
- Counterfeit documents
- Spyware or malware
- Automatic animation
- Unauthorized streaming devices
- Prohibited financial products and services
- Dangerous products and services
- Any inappropriate content
- Any good that infringes or violates anyone’s rights
- Any messages, data, or images that might be considered by a reasonable person to be obscene or which contain racial, ethnic, religious slurs or derogatory epithets, or advocating violence, hate or other language that is deeply or widely offensive.
- Any item which our sole discretion is inflammatory, offensive or otherwise inconsistent with our standards of business ethics.
- Advertisements, contents or destinations that try to circumvent our policies and review process.
- Advertising partners shall not use the information collected of our users for undisclosed purposes or misuse the information.
- Advertising partners shall also not collect and store information of our users without proper security facilities.
- Advertisers shall not try to deceive the users by misrepresentation. If the ad is found to be misrepresenting it will be prohibited.
- Health supplements
- Copyright content
- Games involving use of real money
- Political content
EDITORIAL AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Editorial: only ads that are clear, professional in appearance, and that lead users to content that is relevant, useful, and easy to interact with shall be accepted.
- Destination Requirement: when a user on our website clicks on the ad the user must be directed to what was impliedly promised by the ad and not to a location completely irrelevant.
- Technical Requirements: To help us keep ads clear and functional, advertisers must meet our technical requirements.
- Ad format requirements: in order to provide an excellent user experience to our users we only allow the ads which conform to our format and quality requirements.
WE SELECT THE ADS VISIBLE ON THE WEBSITE:
- We maintain sole discretion for determining the types of ads that will be accepted and displayed on symptomid.com. We reserve the right to reject, cancel, or remove any ads from symptomid.com at any time and for any reason. We will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any ad, along with an explanation. We also reserve the right to determine the appropriate placement of ads on symptomid.com.
WARRANTY BY ADVERTISER:
- The Advertiser warrants that its advertisement does not, nor will not infringe on the copyright, patent and or intellectual property rights of any third party person, business, corporation or entity. The Advertiser further warrants that its Advertisement does not contain any libelous or slanderous materials, does not invade anyone’s privacy, compromises anyone’s personal safety, nor contain any obscenity, pornography and or illicitly illegal activities. The Advertiser warrants that it has the unrestricted right to use all trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, portraits, photographs, pictures and artwork contained in the Advertiser’s Advertisement. This Section shall remain in full effect, even after termination of this Agreement.
- We do not approve, endorse or sponsor any product or service contained in the Advertiser’s Advertisement. The Advertiser will not make any representation that we approve, endorses or sponsors any of the Advertiser’s products and or services. The Advertiser also understands that we do not approve, endorse or sponsor any person(s) or Company (s) used by the Advertiser for creative, design or other services, even if the Advertiser was referred to such person by us. The Advertiser acknowledges that we may publish advertising of any other entity on the website.
- Before the advertisements appear on our website they are reviewed with reference to our policies as given above.
- During the advert review process, we’ll check your advert’s images, text, targeting and positioning, in addition to the content on your advert’s landing page. Your advert may not be approved if the landing page content isn’t fully functional, doesn’t match the product/service promoted in your advert or doesn’t fully comply with our Advertising Policies.
- If any of the advertisers requests for advertisement have not been approved or advertisement deleted after being posted on the website despite being in compliance of the below guidelines and policies, you may contact us at email@example.com.
- All the advertisements on our website are easily distinguishable from our original content as the advertisements shall at any spot attached to the border the following words shall be written: “ad”, “advertisement” or “sponsored”.
- All the paid contents such as articles or posts on our website will be clearly labelled with “ad”, “advertisement” or “sponsored” to signify that these are sponsored posts and are not endorsed by the website.
- All the advertisers must adhere to the above guidelines if they wish to advertise their products or services through our website.
- The above guidelines are general parameters and do not explain every scenario possible thus the website reserves the right to reject any advertisement citing any reason or suggest changes for acceptance of the advertisement and contents submitted.
- Advertisers are responsible for complying with all the laws that may be applicable in the territory of their business operations and also in the targeted advertising territories.
- In order to learn more about the advertising costs and availability of advertisement placement positions, advertisers may click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.