We value your privacy while you visit our website, provide information, avail our services and interact with the contents and products on our site. You are the cornerstone of our website and hence we provide you with the greatest security measures on how we collect, distribute, use or retain your personal information which you provide us. Except as this Policy, we do not disclose your personal or sensitive personal information to any third party without your express consent and therefore, we set out the detailed policy below and your use of this website signifies your acceptance of this Privacy Statement.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect your personal information which helps us personalize and improve our services, assisting third party affiliates or operators to provide you with uninterrupted timely services, process payments, update our records and interact with you on a continuous basis. Personal information or personally identifiable information has been defined in the privacy and security laws of countries and it signifies any information or data that can be used to identify a particular person or an individual in context. It may include any information that may be used to trace a user’s identity such as person’s name, gender, designation, demographic details, contact address, credit information, consumption preferences, educational background, racial/political affinity and such other details which may include sensitive information also.
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
While availing our services, users may be needed to register on our website. For such purposes, the website collects Information which may be classified as follows:
- If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address, and our responses. If you do not want to receive e- mail or other mail from us, you may adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. We may collect sensitive personally identifiable information on your consent and follow the disclosure requirements as is elaborated in the policy.
Information automatically collected
- We may collect the domain name and Internet Protocol address (IP) to understand the usage of our website and for other legal/administrative compliance’s. Such information is not linked to any personal or sensitive information collected and hence may be retained in our records for necessary future references. We may do an internal behavioral study of our users/frequent visitors to better understand and protect them. Such information is compiled and disbursed in an aggregated manner even to the third party.
Information through other mechanism
- Certain information may be collected passively through tracking/ data navigation etc assuming an implied consent on your part without you submitting it voluntarily. It will be stored with us based on business and marketing needs of the website and may also be used to process your requests, send you promotional offers and it will be assumed that you have accepted this policy before using any of the features. Please note that you can choose to opt-out of providing information that is collected through express consent and which is not necessary for completing any transaction. The website cannot use the information for any other purpose at a later time without taking express consent of the customer.
- Device/Usage Information: We collect information about the computers, laptops, phones or other devices from where you access our services including without limitation IP addresses, geographical location, access times and other information that may be needed to comply with any law or regulation or which may be needed to enhance our security. We collect information about the posts, uploads, messages or graphics that you upload on your public portfolio or exchange with others on the website. Information about the messages including time, details of sender and receiver and the frequency of with which friends/persons you share or exchange more information.
- Third Party: We get data about you and your exercises on and off the website from outsider accomplices/ third-parties, for example, data from a party when we mutually offer services or from an advertiser about your encounters or experiences with them.
Also note that we are not responsible for the sensitive personal information that you may choose to disclose through any other channels such as blogs, newsletters etc.
3. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
- We use your personal information to improve and personalize our services.
4. HOW IS INFORMATION SECURED?
- We are concerned with the safeguarding of confidentiality related to your information and we employ industry best practices including technical, managerial, electronic and physical means to protect your information from any unwarranted access by any third party without your explicit permission.
- Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this Clause, we may preserve or disclose your personal information or data which is necessary to comply with any legal/enforcement order or regulation, to protect third-party rights or safety of another person or to address technical issues.
These are the identifiers which help us analyze our web page flow, promotional effectiveness and customer frequency and these are launched at your web-page and tracks your IP address. Our website may offer certain features only through a cookie and they do not compromise with you privacy or security. We request your browser to store cookies or selectively opt-out based on your browser or preferences.
You are free to decline consent to a cookie if your browser permits and disable them, however in such a case you may not be able to use some peculiar features of our website.
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
7. THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not disclose your personal data or sensitive information to any third party except on your express consent. Further, we retain your personal information as long as your account is active after which we delete all information except that which is needed by the website for future references.
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may allow third party to serve advertisements and they may use identifiable information such as browse type, subject of advertisements scrolled over and so on. You may opt-out of providing any information to them.
Exception: The website may disclose your personal information to any third party or non- party in the event: Firstly, when it is requested or required by law or enforcement agencies to disclose some information for prevention of any kind of fraud, punishment of offences or in good faith; Secondly, it is reasonably necessary to protect proprietary or intellectual rights of the website or affiliated third parties and it is being infringed and Thirdly, if you have consented us for any other purpose.
9. USERS CHOICES & OBLIGATIONS
- If you want to modify/update your personal information retained in our records, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org and such request shall be processed in the seven (7) business days.
- Users are obliged not to post or share any vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually provoking remark or graphic or post or message on the website for which serious legal actions shall be taken. Users are also not allowed to introduce or encrypt any harmful viruses, computer programs or damaging files which shall cause inconvenience to the operators and users of the website.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of this website shall not be duplicated/copies/printed/downloaded/transmitted without written prior approval of the operator. Violation of any intellectual property of any product/design/document on the website shall be deemed illegal and appropriate action shall be taken forthwith.
11. CHANGE IN POLICY